Thursday, October 27, 2016

Waiting For Haters

Haters Gonna Hate
Haters are an indicator of making an impact.  For this blog I've not yet gotten any haters yet, but I know if I stick with it, they will come.

If you want to be my hater I'm looking forward to hearing from you. If I can make a request it would be that you blog about it, selfishly I wouldn't mind the traffic, but also you might as well practice writing yourself.

Honestly, I am generally too lazy to be a hater myself, but I won't rob any of you the opportunity if you have the drive. Who knows if you are good enough maybe I'll return the favor.

I haven't had a whole lot of controversial topics with strong opinions, so this will cut down on my haters. I'm sure however that with persistence I will find some.

I'm not saying I'm so tough that you can't hurt me. In fact, I'm sure some of you are proficient enough you'll be able to ruin my day. Some of the haters will just attack me, calling me names  (fat, stupid, bald, ugly etc.) Others will disagree with my ideas and opinions , and heck you might truly be right.

At any rate, I'm tentatively looking forward to it for now.  It is scary to put myself out there for criticism and being open to public scrutiny. I wouldn't write something if I didn't believe it, but that is no guarantee that I am always right.

No comments: